Currently celebrating 10 highly successful years in educational recruitment, it is the heart of the First Class Supply ethos that our Supply Teachers should always be respected, supported, appreciated and treated as valuable members of our team! We are therefore delighted to be supporting National Supply Teacher Week for the second year running and as a special thank you to our Supply Teachers during this time we will demonstrate our commitment to this fantastic initiative in a number of ways:
· By showing our appreciation for our Supply Teachers by posting a THANK YOU article on our website and facebook. We will ask our teachers to ‘like’ the article and enter those who do into a prize draw to win £100 in pamper or shopping vouchers.
· We will help to combat feelings of isolation by holding a ‘Supply for Lunch’ type buffet in our office throughout the week and will invite our teachers to join us for lunch and a chat and will post the photos on our website and facebook.
· We have created a special Supply Guide for our teachers and will be distributing these to all our teachers together with a separate guide designed especially for NQTs.
· We are telling our schools all about National Supply Teachers Week, together with a supporting flyer, in order to raise their awareness of the importance of supply - we have invited contacts responsible for supply in schools to join us at the buffets during the week.
As always, our door is open to anyone needing a chat, a friendly ear and a nice cuppa, and as always, we look forward to seeing you!
At Enlighten Supply Pool we believe that it is vital for supply teachers to have a solid support system as we understand sometimes supply teachers may feel isolated whilst at work. We want to make sure all of our candidates know whether you are a teacher or teaching assistant that we ARE here for you: any problems, queries or worries you know there is somebody only a phone call away with a smile on their face ready to help them with whatever it may be. We are here for you not just for the short term but for the long term.
Supply Teachers play a crucial role in every school, covering for teachers who are off sick, absent or on training courses. Whilst the role of supply teacher is a hard graph, it can also be very rewarding and satisfying knowing that you are inspiring the next generation of young adults. We at Enlighten Supply Pool thrive ourselves on providing all our candidates with various opportunities to work in any setting they desire. Many teachers are leaving permanent jobs to do supply teaching as a flexible alternative. On top of this, teachers with extra responsibilities in schools are finding that supply teaching gives them the opportunity to concentrate on what they love doing and that is teaching!
During National Supply Teacher Week Enlighten Supply Pool are going to do the following to show our appreciation for our supply teachers:
· We will be inviting all of our existing candidates to come and visit us in our brand new offices based in North West London for a coffee and cake day.
· We will be holding a refer a friend fair and for every successful new candidate that registers with us we will be giving away £3 to a chosen charity.
· We will be surprising a number of existing candidates with a flowers and chocolates.
Principal Education Resourcing are proud to be supporting National Supply Teacher Week for the second year running. We once again be showed our appreciation and respect for our supply teachers by entering nominees into a prize draw. There are a selection of prizes available for first, second and third place and we will be visiting our teachers, whilst in school, to deliver the prizes and show how much we value those on supply. A photograph of the winners receiving their prizes will appear on our website.
Principal Education Resourcing are an independent agency celebrating their 10th year in business. The company actively acknowledge the outstanding service supply teachers provide on a daily basis and are now firmly established as one of the leading providers of quality supply staff throughout the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire region.
We are thrilled at the success of National Supply Teacher Week.
Across our Protocol Education branches we celebrated our supply teachers: many teachers dropped into our head office for a chat and chocolate; some took the opportunity to attend our free training sessions; while others received a surprise visit from their consultant while at work.
We are continuing to receive shocked and delighted messages from our winners of our Everyday Hero Awards. While there are too many people to mention here we can give you a glimpse into why they have been awarded:
· “David has been a dedicated and hard-working member of supply staff who has tended to be efficient, not shying in the face of challenging behaviour and subjects.”
· “Schools love the way Helen gets involved with all aspects of her role no matter how long she is there.”
· “Fantastic feedback, professional, approachable, Lucy will go anywhere for us and is always asked for.”
We hope all our supply teachers and support workers feel respected, appreciated and admired for the important part they play in a child’s education.
Just because the week is over doesn’t mean the recognition for supply teachers and support workers should cease. Remember there is no need there is no need to feel alone as a supply teacher with Protocol Education. Take a moment to read the experiences of others with our blogs covering a range of topics (especially those relevant to a daily supply teacher), attend some of our regular social events, and join our active social media community on Twitter, and Facebook.
We look forward to supporting National Supply Teacher Week in June 2015.
EYPS is a North East based education, recruitment, training and supply company who are extremely proud to support National Supply Teacher Week 2014.
EYPS has a great appreciation for supply teachers and we are extremely thankful for the brilliant work they do day in, day out. We back all of the aims of National Supply Teacher Week and this June in particular we will be demonstrating a commitment to the following 3 aims:
- To support supply teachers with their professional development
We do our best for supply teachers by finding them employment and encouraging them to attend our training and CPD courses. Most recently we have been working with the Autism Education Trust offering free places on “An Introduction to Autism” training and we regularly hold events with high profile education speakers such as Shonette Bason, Pie Corbett and Sue Palmer which our teachers are invited to attend.
- To help combat the recurring feeling amongst supply teachers of isolation
We understand that supply work can sometimes bring apprehensions and feelings of isolation which is why our welcoming and friendly team act as a supportive network and are always at hand to help with any queries or concerns.
- To show appreciation for those working as supply teachers
In honour of National Supply Teacher Week we are entering all of our supply teachers into a prize draw with the opportunity to win a selection of prizes including a £25 shopping voucher, box of chocolates and bottle of bubbly!
EYPS believes all education recruitment agencies should get involved with and show their dedication to National Supply Teacher Week.