YoungEducation appreciates, understands and values the vital role played by supply Teachers within the education system. YoungEducation regularly recruits supply teachers as private tutors, thereby not only providing our clients with fantastic tutors but also integrating supply teachers into a warm, welcoming and supportive community. A community which believes passionately in promoting the following core values:
· Highlighting the importance of supply teachers to a child’s education
· Increasing respect for supply teachers
· Demonstrating appreciation for those working as supply teachers
· Combating, wherever we can, the feelings of isolation many supply teachers experience.
· Supporting supply teachers in their professional development
To this end, we shall, as always, continually thank our staff for the positive contribution they make to our work. But, additionally, our doors are always open, ready to welcome all supply teachers to visit our offices for a coffee and chat with our team – to provide a staffroom atmosphere where ideas and knowledge can be swapped or obtained. Furthermore, we shall be visiting our teams working in schools to deliver a small token of our very real appreciation. YoungEducation works in partnership with Local Authorities and local schools, we shall be encouraging representatives of these establishments to demonstrate their appreciation too – after all, without supply teachers where would we be?