Currently celebrating 11 very successful years in educational recruitment, it is the heart of the First Class Supply ethos that our Supply Teachers should always be respected, supported, appreciated and treated as valuable members of our team! We are therefore delighted to be supporting National Supply Teacher Week for the third year running and as a special thank you to our Supply Teachers during this time we will demonstrate our commitment to this fantastic initiative in a number of ways:
- By showing our appreciation for our Supply Teachers by posting a THANK YOU article on our website and facebook. We will ask our teachers to ‘like’ the article and enter those who do into a prize draw to win £50 in pamper or shopping vouchers.
- We will be reinforcing our commitment to ongoing CPD support for our teachers by pledging to continue to hold free, accredited training on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- We have created a special Supply Guide for our teachers and will be distributing these to all our teachers together with a separate guide designed especially for NQTs.
- We are telling our schools all about National Supply Teachers Week, together with a supporting flyer, in order to raise their awareness of the importance of supply teachers in their school
- We are holding a Summer Social on 26th June as a special thank you to all our supply staff!