- Written by Sharon Wood
Thanks to Supply Teaching Solutions, we gave away three £10 vouchers for WHSmith! I know you all love stationery and books, and lots of you had a shot at winning a voucher!
Supply Teaching Solutions are an independent supply teaching agency, run by experienced teachers who are passionate about education and care for those who work in it. Based in Brighton, they specialise in primary education.
Entering couldn't have been easier, the question was:
Where are Supply Teaching Solutions based?
Three winners were chosen from all correct entries using a random winner generator. The winners were:
Andrew Radford, Lancashire
Lindsay Hopper, Surrey and
Jon Eames, Lincolnshire
Congratulations! Thank you to all who entered, watch out for a new competition in June!
See below for Terms & Conditions
- ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE UK RESIDENTS TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
- There is a MINIMUM AGE OF 18 to enter this competition.
- Final closing date for entries is 23/03/15 and all entries must be received on or before that date.
- The competition is a free prize draw.
- Entrants must respond correctly to be entered into the prize draw.
- The winners will be decided by the random winner generator as stated above.
- The winner will be notified by the 24/03/15
- The three prizes consist of one £10 voucher for WHSmith as described above.
- Only one entry per person.
- There is no alternative prize.
- The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value as required. Products are subject to availability.
- The winner will be notified by email, tweet or PM on Facebook.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Two attempts to contact the winner(s) will be made after which the prize will be forfeit. Winners must respond to the promoter within 14 days of being contacted.
- Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
- The winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
- By accepting the prize the winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any questions, comments or complaints relating to the competition should be directed to The Barn, Penny Bridge, Cumbria, LA12 7TE.
- The Promoter/Administrator reserves the right to alter, amend or discontinue this competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter/Administrator reserves the right to alter, amend or discontinue this competition without prior notice in the event that the competition is hacked, spammed or if we believe the competition has been entered fraudulently.
- The Promoter/Administrator accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant's property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- These terms and conditions are governed by UK laws.
- The prize winner’s names and their regional location can be requested from the Administrator by sending a stamped address envelope marked “SuperPower winners” to the promoter before the 30/03/15.
- The Promoter/Administrator is SupplyChat Ltd.